Raised Panel Pine Shutter | w/ Extira Composite Panels - 3 Equal Sections - 1 Pair
The Monument Difference
Our wood shutters are made from high-quality wood that is kiln-dried, making it less prone to warpage and more resistant to temperature extremes. Our composite shutters are not only resistant to moisture, rot and other weathering effects, they’re also made from sustainable materials with no added urea formaldehyde — making them more environmentally-friendly than other composite shutters.
Discover the hand-crafted, made-to-order difference of our shutters, with 60,000 variations available per product. Get in touch today.
Our manufacturing process combines state-of-the-art equipment with hand-crafted workmanship to ensure you receive the finest custom shutter available. And with our satisfaction guarantee and lifetime warranty against defects, you can be assured you’re getting the quality your home deserves. Download our full catalog to see all available options.
Installing Monument Shutter Co.'s exterior shutters won't take long, even if you're a DIY novice. Actually, most of our customers have referred to installing the shutters as an easy, fulfilling weekend project - even if they choose to paint themselves!
- Make sure to use the recommended tools.
- Wear safety goggles.
- Follow the fixture, power tools, and paint manufacturers’ instructions and user manuals.
- Use common sense and follow good construction practices.
Tools & Material Checklist:
- Monument Shutter Co. Shutters
- Electric drill
- 1/8” drill bit
- Proper screws for installation surface
- Pencil, marker, or chalk
Fixed/Decorative Hardware Instructions:
- Determine the position for the shutter by matching up the top and bottom of the shutter with the window and mark its position.
- Mark the shutter where you will fasten it to your installation surface.
- Using a 1/8” bit drill pilot holes where you marked the shutter.
- Using a level set the shutter in place and fasten using the correct screws for your installation surface. Be sure not to over-tighten the screws.
NOTE: This is a custom product, made to order for you and is non-cancelable and cannot be returned.
Monument Shutter Co.'s exterior shutters include a Limited Lifetime Manufacturer limited warranty against manufacturer defect in construction of the shutter. Our warranty does not cover any cost incurred during shipping, delivery or in the finishing or hanging of the shutters. Defective merchandise will be repaired or replaced.
This warranty applies to all product lines. We warrant the shutter to be free of defects that render the shutter unusable or unfit for ordinary applications. We also warrant that the shutter will be free of manufacturing defects for the life of the shutter. Rot and fading are normal and expected during the lifetime of our products and are excluded from our warranty. All unfinished wood board and batten are not warranted against excessive warping or rot since the inner joints can not be covered with stain or primer once they are assembled. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to maintain the shutters in such a way as to prevent rotting and fading.
Instructions accompany every single shutter order. Failure to comply with instructions will void warranty. Shutters MUST be removed from crate or packaging immediately upon arrival and stored in a safe place. Shutters left in packaging will result in damage.
Shutters must NOT be stored in areas where they will be subject to high humidity, extreme heat, or extreme conditions. Any claim must be made within 7 days of receiving shipment.
At our sole discretion, Monument Shutters will repair or replace product if found to contain manufacturing or material defects with prior written consent. There will be NO refunds issued. We will NOT be held liable for any damage or defects resulting from modification or repairs done by the customer. Final warranty inspection will be done at our facility. If claim is found to be invalid; a replacement or repair will be paid for by the customer if desired. Monument Shutters will NOT pay for any painting or re-installation of our shutters due to repairs or replacement. If there is a failure of the paint or primer we apply, the manufacturer’s warranty of the paint or primer is the only valid warranty after the initial first year; claims must then be made through their warranty department.
PLEASE NOTE: All primed shutters use a grey colored primer for improved coverage of final paint. Primed shutters are sold ready to be Pre-finished for paint.
- In the event of shipping damage, replacement shutters will be moved to the front of the production line and re-shipped as soon as possible. Under no circumstances will credit be given for damaged orders.
- Warranty requires the use of the shutter hardware shipped from Monument Shutter Co. at the time of purchase.
- Shutters up to 48" require a minimum of two (2) hinges per panel.
- Shutters from 49" to 96" require a minimum of three (3) hinges per panel
- Shutters over 96" require a minimum of four (4) hinges per panel.
- All products require inspection within 10 business days of delivery. Freight damage claims reported beyond ten (10) business days from delivery will not be considered.
- Shutters exceeding 90" in height and 36" in width will incur a handling charge.